Company: Robert Half
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Description Robert Half is looking to staff a Purchaser with our
rapidly growing client! The Purchaser will be responsible for
researching new vendors, products, and services and negotiating
contracts for the best price and value. If you are an experience
purchaser with excellent communication, inventory management and
analytical skills, this may be the role for you.
- Analyze costs and write reports on purchases made
- Research potential products, vendors, and services, comparing
price and quality for the best deal
- Discuss and negotiate contracts with clients and vendors
- Liaise with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are
received on time
- Write orders to refill stock based on inventory monitoring
- Network with vendors and view new products at events, shows, and
- Inspect purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues
- Update all records of purchased products
- Participate in meetings with staff and other stakeholders
Requirements - Associate's degree in Business Administration or
related field preferred
- Quality negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good
judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated organizational skills
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile)
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Woodland , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!