Rental Sales Representative
Company: Rain For Rent
Posted on: April 3, 2021
What we do:Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the
leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are
known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle
complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to
organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our
experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually
working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling
provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for
the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed
customers' expectations for service and quality for their
water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems.
We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely,
on time and the right the first time.
Rain for Rent's employees are proud to work for this family owned
business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are
committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to
customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65
locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and
employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and
quality to our customers.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) preferred and
four years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. General knowledge of water
handling practices, hydraulic knowledge of pumps, tanks and
filtration systems, and the ability to sell all company product
lines. Bilingual perferred but not required. Essential Duties and
- Execute a Sales and Operational Plan to achieve 35% of market
share for the company's products and services in assigned
- Conduct pricing and quoting to meet profit objectives for the
- Meet or exceed rental sales and revenue objectives in assigned
- Expand top ten customer relationships and revenues by regular
face-to-face, quality sales calls.
- Promote, seek out, and consummate new and repeat business for
sales and rentals.
- Attend industry related events to maintain updated
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and
prospective customers while keeping expenses within budget.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all products and their
applications, pricing and terms, sales and credit policies, as well
as advertising and promotional aids.
- Thoroughly and accurately detail the terms and conditions of
each quote to satisfy the customer and limit the Company's exposure
- Quote prices and prepare concise written orders for sales,
rentals, and leases obtained including estimating date of delivery
to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery
- Promote Full Service Solutions including design, installation,
service and operation.
- Coordinate and communicate with other branch personnel
regarding product availability, delivery, and job specifics.
- Prepare written reports and records required by management on a
- Manage customer database utilizing computer software.
- Promote cooperation and good communication with all Branch and
- Be an active participant in the Company's Safety Culture.
- Know and practice company's value proposition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What we offer:--- Advancing your career through company provided
training and development --- A competitive base salary plus
generous commission plan--- Monthly vehicle allowance--- Nine paid
holidays and paid time off program--- Tuition reimbursement---
Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including:
Medical, dental, vision and a matching 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity
to make friends in the course of doing good business and can
contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join
the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran
status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses
protected by law.
Keywords: Rain For Rent, Woodland , Rental Sales Representative, Sales , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!