Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Electrician will design, install, and repair electrical
power systems, including communications, lighting, and control
networks within the commercial, plant, and manufacturing
environment, in addition to ensuring that electrical work is up to
code. Their internally sourced project scope will be assigned by
Facilities or Engineering Leadership, and they will report to Plant
Facilities Management. The Electrician's work schedule includes
variable shifts based on business demand and may require
flexibility to work on weekends and overtime. This is a
Specialist-Level position.Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualifiedindividuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects, and proprietary
- Install and repair electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in
buildings or support structures.
- Install conduits, pipes to electrical wires and cables under
requirements of regulatory codes.
- Test, replace, install circuit breakers and associated wiring
to regulatory code.
- Routine testing of electrical systems to ensure proper
installation and operation.
- Inspect electrical systems to determine whether repairs are
- Coordinate with Facilities leadership and various other
affected departments to complete needed electrical maintenance and
- Other duties as assigned.Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship and valid electrician's
license requiredCore Values:
- Determination: Meet challenges head-on!
- Innovation: Always look for better!
- Well-Being: Seek the success, health, and happiness of
- Competitive compensation, being paid on a weekly basis.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with the options of using
Kaiser and VSP for vision!
- Medical FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Employer-paid life insurance paid by Clark Pacific
- Voluntary Ancillary Benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance, and Whole life insurance.
- 401k matching 100% of the first 3%, then 50% of the next
2%*Benefits will be subject to a waiting period* Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Electrician Specialist, Professions , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!