Transportation Load Planner
Company: Swift Transportation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Accelerate your Career!
This is a night position Sun-Thurs 2pm-11pm
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the
best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning
and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual
respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an
essential role in our overall success and the success of our
drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation.
We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust
you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload
carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Resolve immediate concerns related to driver and/or customer issues
for loads in transit.
- Dispatch necessary resources (driver, truck, trailer) to take
care of immediate issue.
- Monitor loads and resolve issues that may affect the scheduled
delivery/pickup times. Proactively inform customer accounts and/or
customer of changes.
- Resolve driver issues within authorized limits.Copy and paste
URL into browser to view full description:
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Previous driving experience or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in high pressure situations.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Must be detail-orientated.What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities
through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military status, disability, genetic information or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
Keywords: Swift Transportation, Woodland , Transportation Load Planner, Professions , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!