Maintenance Function Manager - Woodland, CA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job SummaryUnder the direction of Distribution Center (DC)
management, leads and performs maintenance of facilities and
equipment to maximize Operations performance. Job Responsibilities
(listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Prioritizes and coordinates work assignments for Senior
Maintenance Technicians/Maintenance Technicians to ensure critical
work assignments are completed correctly and on a timely
- Coaches Senior Maintenance Technicians/Maintenance Technicians
through orientation, training, establishment of objectives,
communication of good maintenance practices.
- Directs, schedules and performs:
- preventative maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to
material-handling and other Distribution Center (DC)
- preventative, corrective, and predictive maintenance on
high-tech automated equipment.
- Directs and uses Computerized Maintenance Management System
(CMMS)-generated preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain
distribution machinery and equipment according to the
manufacturer's recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Maintains a safe work environment by documenting and correcting
potential safety issues concerning material-handling equipment or
distribution center facility. An Equal Opportunity Employer,
including disability/veterans Walgreens () is included in the
Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
(Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As
America's most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens
purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community
in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across
America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is
proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately
8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical
role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of
pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of
customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel
experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital,
supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products
and services in local communities nationwide. Qualification:
- Associate's degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology AND
at least 3 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United
States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment
OR at least 5 years of maintenance experience in a facilities,
United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing
- At least 3 years' experience with industrial electricity
including single-phase and three-phase power, motors, protective
devices and/or photo sensors.
- At least 3 years' experience with Programmable Logic Controller
(PLC )logic principles.
- At least 3 years' experience uploading and downloading
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), System Control Software
(SCSs), and scanners.
- At least 3 years' experience with electronics such as photo
sensors, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), remote Input/Output
modules (I/Os), servo drives, and variable frequency drives.
- Willing and able to climb to the 100-foot level to make repairs
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80
pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive
bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting,
standing, and walking with or without reasonable
- At least 1 year experience in indirect management of team
members, including assisting in the development, training and
assignment of work/projects to other team members.
Keywords: Walgreens, Woodland , Maintenance Function Manager - Woodland, CA, Professions , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!