Inspector, Quality Control
Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects, and proprietary
- Completion of required plant testing and inspection of
materials and embeds for acceptance prior to initial concrete
placement and daily check testing for quality maintenance.
- Inspection of forms and new setup changes prior to placement of
- Routing checks for block out position, cast-in items, position
and amount of reinforcement, and any other critical tolerance
- Verify that items are properly secured during the placement of
- Inspection of finish to ensure that the product matches the
standard established by the plant and client. Timely reporting of
finish defects, cracking, and other problems.
- Check finished product against approved panel drawings and
plant standards to ensure that proper finishes are on all required
areas, product dimensions are correct, cast-in items are correctly
located, the product is properly identified and marked, and all
measurements are within allowable tolerances.
- Observation of storage area for proper blocking, methods for
prevention of chipping, warping, cracking, contamination and
blocking stains or any other items that may adversely affect the
quality of the product.
- Other duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Inspector, Quality Control, Other , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!