Posted on: July 22, 2021
Overview: Fleet Mechanics $1000 Yearly BONUS
Pay range $36.34+ an hour
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
ASE Bonus potential of up to $3000.00
Flexible Shifts-We work with you and understand you have a life
outside of work!
Excellent work environment with opportunities for advancement
TransDev, in the Woodland area is looking for hardworking and
dependable people to add to our growing maintenance team. This is
an hourly position and the starting rate of pay will be based upon
experience and qualifications.
As a Transdev technician you will perform preventative maintenance,
diagnostics, and repairs in a safe, efficient and well-equipped
We are looking for ALL levels of mechanics. If you are entry level,
we will provide you with basic tools, and continued training to
help you succeed and promote within our company.
Things to expect:
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and
• Training and development
• Career progression opportunities
• Safety awards and bonuses
• Being appreciated as a valuable member of a great Team!
• Opportunity for overtime is desired
• $1,500.00 sign-on bonus, paid throughout first year
Responsibilities: CNG/Diesel Bus Mechanic
• Diagnostics and repairs of CNG and diesel engines, powertrains,
HVAC systems, steering systems, electrical systems, cooling
systems, and brake systems.
• Performs routine and preventative maintenance on Transit
• Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area.
• Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications:
• Must submit to drug testing and a background check
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination
Qualified Candidates for The Diesel Mechanic Position will have met
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• 2-4 years practical experience
• Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance
• ASE Certification preferred but not required.
• Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate,
handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch or
• Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
If you have any questions, please contact us
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: Transdevna, Woodland , Mechanic A, Other , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!