Posted on: July 14, 2021
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team!
Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of
all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air
and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension,
electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and
federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in
accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- Monday thru Friday
- Weekends OFF!!
- 2nd Shift
Here are just some of the best reasons
to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits
- Excellent health benefits
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Keywords: Transervice, Woodland , Diesel Mechanic/Technician, Other , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!