Quality Assurance Quality Control Coordinator, Glass
Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: April 6, 2021
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the
beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building
systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between
construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and
innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced
cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific
Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an
environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and
compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We have over 50 years of experience and have successfully
contributed to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings
including the Golden 1 Center, the Apple II Campus, the San
Francisco 49ers stadium, and the Stanford Escondido Village
Graduate Housing to name just a few. When people want to
experience, quality, and a partner they can trust, they choose
Clark Pacific. Repeat customers, numerous building and
environmental stewardship awards, and great employees are some of
the things for which we are most proud and grateful.
Clark Pacific is seeking a Quality Assurance Quality Control
Coordinator, Glass at our Woodland, CA location. Overview of the
position: The Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Coordinator
for the Glass Division is responsible for coordinating and
performing QC inspections and tests on products manufactured by the
Glass Division. They will ensure that received and plant-installed
materials, components, sealants, and windows meet project
requirements and specifications as well as ASTM and AAMA
performance standards. Specific Responsibilities Include:Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to
perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Inspect and test (I&T) received windows and any metal
infills for paint quality. Inspect and test glass and all other
components for quality.
- Inspect received silicone sealants and primers for expiration
and track storage temperature.
- Inspect, test and log installed windows for build quality and
- Perform peel adhesion pull tests per silicone sealant
warranties and inspect caulked windows prior to load out.
- Witness and assist with performing in-house spray rack water
- Write detailed QC inspection and water test reports for
- Write non-conformance reports (NCR's) for non-complying
- Inspect vendor supplied products for quality and
- Develop, modify and implement quality control record (QCR)
templates as needed for new projects. Scan and retain
- Track QC data to ensure I&T requirements are being met,
- Perform in-house R&D quality testing as needed, including
but not limited to substrate moisture retention and anchor pull-out
strength at insertion depths.
- Read, understand and comply with project specifications.
- Interpret test results by applying statistical quality control
procedures, compare results to established specifications and
control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data
- Lead training sessions as necessary.
- Coordinate with project consultants as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience in the glass and glazing industry
in a fast paced environment that includes QA-QC experience in large
fa--ade projects with windows, doors, stick systems, window wall,
storefront and unitized curtain wall systems is required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a coordinator or supervisor role
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management, Quality Assurance,
Architecture, or related field or equivalent of 6 years of
practical work experience in QA/QC in a production or consulting
role in a manufacturing setting in the field of construction or
curtainwall is required.
- Technical background in facades is required.
- Proven track record of successful project QA/QC for prominent
national or international companies is required.
Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a hard-working nice
person who is smart and curious, and think that this position is
right for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply and let's
begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's do great things
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Quality Assurance Quality Control Coordinator, Glass, Other , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!