Adecco is assisting a local leading distribution center in
recruiting for a current Warehouse position in the shipping
department in Woodland, Ca. This opportunity is long-term
temporary. As a Warehouse worker in the shipping department you
will be responsible for floor loading containers with cases of
items to be shipped to retail stores. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse position in the shipping
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or
• Operate RF Scanners
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Minimum 6 months previous warehouse experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to think quickly with strong problem solving skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
• Flexible Schedule a MUST!
We currently have openings for second shift, Mon-Fri 1pm-9:30pm
plus overtime. The pay rate for this position is $9.50 per
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse – Shipping
job in Woodland, Ca or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer