Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - COVID19 - $3,100 per week - Urgently Hiring!
Company: Quality Clinicians
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Quality Clinicians is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a
travel nursing job in Woodland, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/14/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand the reasons to avoid an agency you haven't worked with.
To reward you for giving us a chance, we'll include a $1,000 bonus
on your 1st paycheck, when you work your 1st assignment (of 8 weeks
or more) with us.Med Sol prescreens
need 2 sup refs (charge accepted) at submittal; 1 w/in 12 mo. & 1
w/in 3 years worked
Modules are required to be done before start of assignment. Modules
take on average 6 hours to complete.
********EKG EXAM IN ORIENTATION******
Test consists of 4 lethal rhythms and 16 non-lethal rhythms.
Can--------t miss any lethal or it's a failed score. Traveler will
be allowed remediation and a 2nd attempt to pass***
- Unit: 2A and 3A MedSurg Tele
- # beds: 30 (2A) and 14 (3A)
- Certs: BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
- Ratios: 1:4-5. 1:4 if all tele patients.
- EMR: Cerner
- Charge Nurse: Yes, generally does not take patients, but will do
- Nurse Aides: Yes as census and staffing dictates
- Weekend Requirement: Every other weekend
- Holidays: Rotate in with core staff
- Scrub Color: Navy - under shirts must be navy, white, or black.
Scrub jackets are optional, must be navy.
- Tele: Yes, must be able to read and interpret EKG strips.
- Vents: No
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: Yes, Hospitalist or
- IV Team: No
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Shifts: 12 hr shifts. 7 - 730. Report is at the bedside. OT and
extra shifts are available. Self-scheduling is used, but is not
finalized until Manager balances it. Schedules are out 4 weeks.
Travelers can access their schedules from home and make themselves
"available" for extra shifts and make trades with other staff.
Block scheduling is generally not available.
- Floating: All other Sacramento facilities. Mid-shift float to
another facility is rare, but can happen.
- Floor specific orientation: 1 - 2 days on the floor with
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: All medical - general mix.
Post op orthopedics and general surgieries.
- Additional Notes: Need good customer service skills and
communication skills. This is a very team-oriented environment.
They do not often have travelers, but very much appreciate them
when they do.
----- - Medical declination -accompanied by a physician--------s
----- - Religious declination, no supporting documentation is
needed.Quality Clinicians Job ID #d423015. Pay package is based on
12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Quality CliniciansWe
are travelers building the kind of agency we always wanted, while
still working assignments.We are transparent. Our clinicians are
just as important to us as our customers.We only hire clinicians
we'd be glad to work with on the same unit. If approved, you will
get your own admin dedicated to helping you with everything before,
during, and after each assignment for your entire time with us.
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Referral bonus
Keywords: Quality Clinicians, Woodland , Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - COVID19 - $3,100 per week - Urgently Hiring!, Healthcare , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!