Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - COVID19 - $4,000 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery
for a travel nursing job in Woodland, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/19/2022
- Duration: 16 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand all the reasons to avoid taking an assignment with an
agency you've never worked with before. We want to reward you for
giving us a chance, so when you sign for your first assignment (of
13 weeks or more) with us from now until August 31st we will
include a $1,000 bonus on your first paycheck.need 2 sup refs
(charge accepted) at submittal; 1 w/in 12 mo. & 1 w/in 3 years
Modules are required to be done before start of assignment. Modules
take on average 6 hours to complete.
- Unit: FBC - L&D / OB / Mother Baby
- # beds: 6 labor/MB beds. 4 OB/Peds beds. 1 reverse iso room.
- Certs: BLS, ACLS, NRP, AWOHNN (advance/intermediate fetal
monitoring), NIHSS. STABLE is preferred.
- Ratios: 1:2 L&D, 1:1 delivery. 1:4 couplets Mother Baby.
- EMR: Cerner
- Charge Nurse: Yes, generally does not take patients, but will do
- Nurse Aides: Yes as census and staffing dictates
- Weekend Requirement: Every other weekend
- Holidays: Rotate in with core staff
- Scrub Color: Provided.
- Tele: No
- Vents: No
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: Yes, Hospitalist or
Intensivist. OB during the day, call at night.
- IV Team: No
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Shifts: 12 hr shifts. 7 - 730. Report is at the bedside. OT and
extra shifts are available. Self-scheduling is used, but is not
finalized until Manager balances it. Schedules are out 4 weeks.
Travelers can access their schedules from home and make themselves
"available" for extra shifts and make trades with other staff.
Block scheduling is generally not available.
- Floating: All other Sacramento facilities. Mid-shift float to
another facility is rare, but can happen.
- Floor specific orientation: 1 - 2 days on the floor with
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: Standard labor
- Additional Notes: L&D Travelers are expected to float to
Mother Baby. C-sections are done in OR. Babies Quality Nurses Job
ID #d413490. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours
per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to
be determined.About Quality NursesWe are travelers building the
kind of agency we always wanted, while still working assignments.We
are transparent. Our clinicians are just as important to us as our
customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the
same unit. If approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to
helping you with everything before, during, and after each
assignment for your entire time with us.--More info:---Pay is every
Friday starting the second Friday of your assignment.
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Woodland , Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - COVID19 - $4,000 per week, Healthcare , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!