Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - COVID19 - $3,200 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care
Unit for a travel nursing job in Woodland, California.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/05/2022
- Duration: 16 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand all the reasons to avoid taking an assignment with an
agency you've never worked with before. We want to reward you for
giving us a chance, so when you sign for your first assignment (of
13 weeks or more) with us from now until August 31st we will
include a $1,000 bonus on your first paycheck.prescreens
need 2 sup refs (charge accepted) at submittal; 1 w/in 12 mo. & 1
w/in 3 years worked
Modules are required to be done before start of assignment. Modules
take on average 6 hours to complete.
********EKG EXAM IN ORIENTATION******
Test consists of 4 lethal rhythms and 16 non-lethal rhythms.
Can--------t miss any lethal or it's a failed score. Traveler will
be allowed remediation and a 2nd attempt to pass***
- Unit: ICU
- # beds: 8 bed
- Certs: BLS, ACLS,, NIHSS. PALS preferred. 2 years of ICU
- Ratios: 1:1-2
- EMR: Cerner
- Charge Nurse: Yes, generally does not take patients, but will do
- Nurse Aides: Yes as census and staffing dictates
- Weekend Requirement: Every other weekend
- Holidays: Rotate in with core staff
- Scrub Color: Navy - under shirts must be navy, white, or black.
Scrub jackets are optional, must be navy.
- Tele: Yes, must be able to read and interpret EKG strips.
- Vents: Yes
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: Yes, Hospitalist or
- IV Team: No
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Shifts: 12 hr shifts. 7 - 730. Report is at the bedside. OT and
extra shifts are available. Self-scheduling is used, but is not
finalized until Manager balances it. Schedules are out 4 weeks.
Travelers can access their schedules from home and make themselves
"available" for extra shifts and make trades with other staff.
Block scheduling is generally not available.
- Floating: All other Sacramento facilities. Mid-shift float to
another facility is rare, but can happen.
- Floor specific orientation: 1 - 2 days on the floor with
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: Primarily medical ICU
- Additional Notes: ICU has a horseshoe layout. Good place for a
basic ICU RN traveler. PACU is adjacent to ICU.
------- Medical declination -accompanied by a physician--------s
------- Religious declination, no supporting documentation is
***If the traveler is declining the COVID series or booster for any
reason, they need to be tested twice weekly at the facility. This
is a requirement for having a declination form on file. If traveler
does not follow this policy they can be pulled and/or termed.
1. CommonSpirit Health will continue to be responsible for
providing testing on site for the travelers that are there are on
exemption to be tested twice weekly, per the CA State
2. The traveler on exemption will be responsible for taking a test,
twice weekly onsite
3. The traveler on exemption will be responsible for taking a
picture of their test with the label and their information filled
out on the label prior to putting it into the packaging and
submitting to testing through the CommonSpirit process. They will
then send this picture to MSP--------s tracking team as
requested.Quality Nurses Job ID #d423011. Pay package is based on
12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Quality NursesWe are
travelers building the kind of agency we always wanted, while still
working assignments.We are transparent. Our clinicians are just as
important to us as our customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be
glad to work with on the same unit. If approved, you will get your
own admin dedicated to helping you with everything before, during,
and after each assignment for your entire time with us.--More
info:---Pay is every Friday starting the second Friday of your
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Woodland , Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - COVID19 - $3,200 per week, Healthcare , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!