Physical Therapist, Wound Care
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:POSITION SUMMARY: -The Physical Therapist
-evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy
treatment programs in applicable care setting (hospital,
ambulatory, inpatient rehabilitation unit, skilled nursing, home
health, psychiatric care facility, senior care program). Clinically
supervises physical therapy assistants and aides in performing
treatment. May clinically supervise students. -
- Completes post-intervention activities: session closure,
documentation, communication, charge capture.
- Functionally supervises physical therapy assistants, aides
- Prepares for therapeutic intervention.
- Provides initial evaluation of patient's abilities and designs
appropriate intervention plans.
- Treats patients with therapeutic procedures, modalities and or
equipment to improve function.Qualifications:MINIMUM POSITION
REQUIREMENTS: -Education/Licensure/Certification/Registration: -
- Certified by the American Academy of Wound Management as a
Certified Wound Care Specialist required or eligible and become
certified within one year of hire. -
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR certified required. -
- Current state licensure as a physical therapist. -
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program:
baccalaureate, master's or doctorate degree in physical
- Must have a valid California Driver's license and liability
- Three years experience in Physical Therapy Wound Care required
to be certification eligible. -Knowledge:
- Knowledge of advanced wound care as demonstrated by
Certification (or eligibility) as a Wound Care Specialist. -Skills
- Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, decisive
judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment, balance
multiple priorities and take appropriate actions.
- Computer proficiency in word processing/typing, basic
application and hardware functions required for applicable care
setting.Organization:Sutter Roseville Medical CenterEmployee
Status: RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits: NoPosition
Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: DayShift Hours:8 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements:
NoneSchedule: Per DiemHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:Per Diem Applications
Accepted:All Applications AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Per Diem/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Woodland , Physical Therapist, Wound Care, Healthcare , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!