Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
Company: SunFoods, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the distribution expansion of the brand in Mainland
Grocery Retail. -This includes executing a brand identity refresh
across all consumer touchpoints including packaging, social and
digital. -Plus executing NPD projects.
- Collaborating with the cross functional team, managing NPD
projects through the stage-gate process
- Collaborating with the center team to deliver and execute the
US SunFoods marketing plans
- Managing the SunFoods Marketing Budget
- Collaborating with the cross functional team, managing a
- Support other activity as needed by the Sales Director
- Deliver promotions, collateral and communication that drives
growth and manage the promotional sales & marketing calendar.
- Manage In-Store Displays, catalogues, product, packaging,
merchandising programs, POS and trade marketing budget.
- Build and execute content creation in line with business
objectives and digital/social media strategies
- Use data to optimize ongoing promotional plans, collate
learnings and recommend clear next steps for future activations,
delivering promotional efficiency and post event analysis.
- Use data to complete monthly business reviews, including
consumption performance -
Keywords: SunFoods, LLC, Woodland , Assistant Trade Marketing Manager, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!