Posted on: September 19, 2022
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
Become a Rite Aid Store Manager, today!
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading your store
to success. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through
mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you're good at it.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense of optimizing processes.
- Foster a customer-centric culture and exceed customer
- Understand and manage the operation of your store to maximize
- Interview, hire, and lead associates by motivating the mindset
of driving sales through customer service.
- Provide regular performance feedback to support associate
- Maintain and analyze P&L reports and inventory logs.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance legislation, policies,
safety regulations, and overall store appearance standards.
- Uphold cash and bank depository procedures.
- Adhere to inventory and merchandise standards according to the
POMP manual, profit planner, and plan-o-gram.
Education and/or Experience:
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one year of
experience in customer service-related business or retail
(Supervisor level), an Associate's degree (AA), or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Store Manager and thrive with us
Keywords: RiteAid, Woodland , Store Manager, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!