Posted on: July 31, 2022
About TurtleTree Wasteful, cruel, unhealthy-conventional food
production is broken, and we're about to fix it.Utilizing modern
cell-based technology, TurtleTree is going all-in on a mission to
overhaul the world of food. Our vision? A new generation of
sustainable nutrition that's better for the planet, better for the
animals, and better for people everywhere.The CultureTurtleTree is
home to a truly global collective of some of foodtech's brightest
talent. We are explorers, dreamers, and innovators, all different
in our own ways but united by a singular desire to change the world
for the better.As part of Team Turtle, you will be empowered to
think, act, and lead in an environment that thrives on healthy
differences of opinion. You will be celebrated as an individual,
even within a whole that exceeds the sum of its parts. Above all,
you will start and end each day with work that matters, that often
feels like play, and that genuinely expresses a social conscience
you can take pride in.The ideal candidate will play a critical role
in shaping the way our company is perceived by key audiences. You
will drive brand awareness by being involved in all stages of the
communications process from concept to message development to
result oriented evaluationCommunications Manager
- You will lead and foster amazing and long-lasting connections
with the media, industry peers, and investors from all over the
world putting TurtleTree's vision and milestones at the forefront
of the alternative food and sustainable movement.
- You will lead in creating inspiring talking points for panels,
TV interviews, and audio formats. Meaning you will find angles that
make us stand out above the rest.
- You will help create content for our supporters and online
communities, all the while safeguarding the brand of the company
and of our founders.
- During product launch events or related events, you will
coordinate with the Brand Team to deliver a memorable experience to
the audience and lead in generating media-related ROIs for the
- You will help manage internal and external company updates
(i.e. newsletters, press releases, etc.)Experience Required
- 5+ years of working in a PR / marketing / creative agency or
the PR / communications department of a company.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Able to influence across all levels within the
- Motivated and a strategic, creative thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to give useful guidance in an enthusiastic and
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and Monday.com would be a
- Adaptable to changing environments and a high level of personal
resiliencyThe Benefits We offer a competitive total rewards package
including pay for performance bonuses, medical, dental and vision
plan coverage, life insurance, disability coverage, 401(k) plan
with an impressive company match, generous paid time off and a paid
parental leave program.
Keywords: TurtleTree, Woodland , Communications Manager, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!