Corporate Quality Manager
Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the
beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building
systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between
construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and
innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced
cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific
Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an
environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and
compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!We
have over 50 years of experience and have successfully contributed
to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings including the
Golden 1 Center, the Apple II Campus, the San Francisco 49ers
stadium, and the Stanford Escondido Village Graduate Housing to
name just a few. When people want to experience, quality, and a
partner they can trust, they choose Clark Pacific. Repeat
customers, numerous building and environmental stewardship awards,
and great employees are some of the things for which we are most
proud and grateful.Clark Pacific is seeking a Corporate Quality
Manager in Woodland, CA.The Quality Manager is responsible for
ensuring manufactured products meet standards and established
criteria for quality, reliability, and performance. They will
understand customer needs, project requirements, and will
coordinate employee efforts and communication between production
teams and management.Role and Responsibilities:
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Gain understanding of client's needs, requirements, and
expectations. Communicate them, in addition to quality,
reliability, and performance standards, to production teams.
- Devise ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure
higher quality products.
- Develop, improve, and review new specifications and procedures
for products and/or processes, and train appropriate staff.
- Set the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and
monitor their compliance.
- Conduct regular assessments of company production processes to
develop in-house quality policies, procedures, and
- Propose corrective actions to improve compliance with quality
specifications, recommend new or improved quality control methods,
procedures and/or standards and collaborate with quality personnel
- Manage the inspection and testing of materials, parts, and
products to ensure adherence to established quality standards.
- Supervise quality personnel, providing guidance where
- Ensure that project and department milestones and goals are
met, and that the department is being held to approved
- Oversee product development procedures to identify any
deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect final output, comparing it to the requirements, to
maintain standardization of products.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical
- Other duties as assigned.Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in science or business-based programs is
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role in a production
or manufacturing environment is required.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal
- Structural precast/prestress quality and architectural precast
- ACI-PCI Level I & II certifications preferred.
- Experience with concrete mix design preferred.Core Values:
- Determination: Meet Challenges head on!
- Innovation: Always look for the better!
- Well-Being: Seek the success, health and happiness of
- Competitive compensation, being paid on a weekly basis.
- Relocation benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with the options of using
Kaiser and VSP for vision!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employer paid life insurance paid by Clark Pacific
- Voluntary ancillary benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance and Whole life insurance
- 401k matching 100% of the first 3%, then 50% of the next
- Membership to our local gym*Benefits will be subject to a
waiting period*Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a
hard-working nice person who is smart and curious, and think that
this position is right for you, we want to hear from you. Please
apply and let's begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's
do great things together!Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Corporate Quality Manager, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!