Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Company: Sakata Seed America, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Provides administrative services to the
President/CEO and senior executive leadership in support of
executive office operations. Serves as liaison for communications
with senior staff, coordinates administrative support for project
management, chairs certain task groups as assigned. Monitors and
provides follow-up for key programs and initiatives of the
Company.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Performs work of a highly confidential nature and coordinates
administrative support for President/CEO and senior executive
- Coordinates project administration and makes decisions
effecting project timelines and layout.
- Serves as liaison between the president and the Executive
Committee, senior management and project managers.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the
appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts
as liaison between departments.
- Arranges and maintains a reasonably smooth-flowing electronic
calendar for the President/CEO and senior executive leadership and
ensures that the appropriate materials are available for meetings.
Takes initiative to reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edits documents, takes and
transcribes minutes of meetings, and performs other administrative
and secretarial duties. Routes and answers routine correspondence
not requiring executive's attention to ensure timely and accurate
response. Handles the president's incoming mail according to
content and takes action accordingly. As needed, will assist the
President in handling his email traffic.
- Utilizes advanced Microsoft Office skills and other technical
applications including word processing, database management,
spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic
calendars, emails and other technical applications in order to
update and maintain systems and files necessary to support
information requirements of assigned executive.
- Coordinates complex domestic and international travel, hotel,
car arrangements and seminar/convention registration for the
President/CEO. May be on call outside of normal business hours to
support President/CEO during domestic and foreign trips. Assemble
business data needed for meetings.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective
communications system for the President and senior executive
leadership including cell phone, voice-mail and email.
- Responsible for the orderly establishment, maintenance and
retrieval of filed information, electronic data and correspondence
daily to ensure immediate access to file data for execution of
executives' duties.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Must have ability to communicate very effectively, orally and
in writing. Must have thorough knowledge of business English,
spelling and punctuation; and thorough knowledge of office
practices, procedures and equipment.
- Must have solid working knowledge of office processes and of
related computer software and electronic communications tools. Must
have advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Must have ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and
attention to detail in all duties assigned. Must be able to perform
a variety of secretarial assignments requiring a high level of
- Must have ability to interface effectively with management,
fellow employees and the general public. Must be culturally
sensitive and able to interact with individuals from other cultural
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, possess a
high level of initiative and ingenuity.
- Must present a professional image at all times both in person
and on the telephone.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and
- Strong character traits required including emotional stability,
adaptability, ability to handle stress, cultural and gender
sensitivity, and honesty.
- Bilingual (English/Japanese) and/or (English/Spanish) preferred
but not required.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS in business or related field required.EXPERIENCE AND
- Minimum five years' experience required.WORKING
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a computer terminal for long periods of
time.*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Keywords: Sakata Seed America, Inc., Woodland , Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!