Construction Design Manager
Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: January 5, 2022
- Lead the design management team to achieve an outcome that
satisfies project-level requirements and incorporates design for
manufacturing and assembly principles.
- Lead the presentation of product/project design information
internally, externally, and to clients in meetings and on
- Develop a culture of creativity and accountability in project
teams - solve problems in new ways while keeping organizational
commitments; establish an appropriate cadence for reviews to
maintain progress, resolve issues, all while maintaining an agile
and adaptive working style promoting initiative, accountability,
and quick iteration learning and revision.
- Analyze internal manufacturing data and trends to inform
decision-making and action plans.
- Secure buy-in from key internal stakeholders through effective
and efficient communications and relationships.
- Utilize agile teams with cross-functional resources, form
teams, and project groups to address opportunity areas.
- Identify succession planning and developmental opportunities
for emerging operational leadership; activate professional
development and stretch assignments to foster a learning culture
that readies talent for a growing business.
- Challenge and voice relevant concerns in a constructive manner;
coach and teach others on the team to engage constructively in
meetings and encourage vibrant discourse.
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open
communication, as well as learning and development opportunities;
build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team
is appropriately staffed with required competencies; foster a
diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Construction Design Manager, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!