Company: CENTRAL VALLEY
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Central Valley, one of Northern California's leading building
material suppliers, is looking for highly motivated Safety Manager.
We are a growing family owned business, that truly values our
Employees.The Safety Manager administers company safety policies
and procedures in alignment with CAL OSHA guidelines and ensures
that all safety documentation is maintained
- Ensures safety records are maintained at designated
- Ensures that all facilities are maintained in a clean and safe
- Coordinates with Operations Foremen, supervisors, and managers
to develop and document safety procedures.
- Investigates and documents all accidents. Reports findings to
- Follows up on accident claims with the supervisor to offer
assistance in further safety training as a result of the accident
- Ensures that an injured employee is accompanied to medical
- Conducts safety training to employees and procures training
materials as directed.
- Completes safety onboarding and training.
- Ensures safety training records and employee safety training
requirements are current.
- Performs safety audits on a quarterly basis with Safety
Director. Requirements for thw Safety Manager:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of industrial saws required
- Forklift experience and certification required
- Valid California Class C driver's license required
- 2 points or less on driving record
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years experience managing safety programs required
- 2+ years expereience training Forklift Operators required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays PI150191725
Keywords: CENTRAL VALLEY, Woodland , Safety Manager, Executive , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!