Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the
beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building
systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between
construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and
innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced
cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific
Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an
environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and
compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We are a family-owned company with close ties to the community and
with almost 60 years of experience we have successfully contributed
to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings including; the
Golden 1 Center, Apple Park Campus, San Francisco 49ers stadium,
and Stanford Escondido Village Graduate Housing to name just a few.
When people want to experience, quality, and a partner they can
trust, they choose Clark Pacific. Repeat customers, numerous
building and environmental stewardship awards, and great employees
are some of the things for which we are most proud and
Clark Pacific is seeking a Process Engineer in our Woodland, CA
The Manufacturing Process Engineer monitors current operations and
determines more efficient production processes. Using data, they
will analyze operations, design workflows and production processes,
reduce inefficiency, and ensure that final products meet
established quality standards. The successful Manufacturing Process
Engineer will design systems that maximize productivity, enhance
safety, reduce waste and production issues, are cost-efficient, and
ensure high product quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable qualifiedindividuals to perform the essential
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Review production schedules, processes, specifications, and
- Design production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce
- Develop and implement process improvements and technological
- Integrate new equipment and tools into the process to ensure
the team is meeting defined productivity metrics.
- Design control systems to minimize costs and production
- Develop design and production standards in cooperation with a
cross functional team.
- Utilize production processes to influence the layout of
facilities and personnel requirements.
- Train staff for new processes and provide instruction and
- Manage process documentation and prepare production
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent), preferably with a
specialization in engineering or manufacturing; Master of
Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment with
escalating scope of responsibility.
- Determination: Meet challenges head on!
- Innovation: Always look for better!
- Well-Being: Seek the success, health and happiness of all!
- Competitive compensation, being paid on a weekly basis.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with the options of using
Kaiser and VSP for vision!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employer paid life insurance paid by Clark Pacific
- Voluntary Ancillary Benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance and Whole life insurance.
- 401k matching 100% of the first 3%, then 50% of the next
- Membership to our local gym
*Benefits will be subject to a waiting period*
Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a hard-working nice
person who is smart and curious, and think that this position is
right for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply and let's
begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's do great things
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Process Engineer, Engineering , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!