Project Engineer (Precast)
Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: August 1, 2022
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the
beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building
systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between
construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and
innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced
cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific
Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an
environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and
compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We have over 50 years of experience and have successfully
contributed to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings
including the Golden 1 Center, the Apple II Campus, the San
Francisco 49ers stadium, and the Stanford Escondido Village
Graduate Housing to name just a few. When people want to
experience, quality, and a partner they can trust, they choose
Clark Pacific. Repeat customers, numerous building and
environmental stewardship awards, and great employees are some of
the things for which we are most proud and grateful.
Clark Pacific is seeking a Project Engineer (Precast) for our
Woodland, CA location.
What You Will Be Doing:The Project Engineer contributes to the
successful design, fabrication, and installation of architectural
and structural building systems. Working as part of an integrated
team within a specific business unit, they apply engineering,
project management, problem solving, and communication skills
across all levels and disciplines within the organization. The
Project Engineer, under the direction of Assistant Project Managers
and Project Managers, significantly contributes to project
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when dealing with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Initial activities pertaining to the Design Phase, including,
but not limited to, submittal drawings, design approvals,
reinforcement drawings, miscellaneous metal drawings.
- Manufacturing-related activities pertaining to the Production
Phase, including, but not limited to providing complete shop
drawings, ensuring purchase of all required materials, maintaining
a casting schedule and performing quality checks.
- Field-related activities pertaining to the Erection Phase,
including, but not limited to preparing crane studies, rigging
diagrams, coordinating shipping and field manpower requirements.
Coordinate on-site field operations to ensure erection quality and
performance to plan and
- General project management including, but not limited to issue
identification and resolution, coordinating requested procedure
submittals, escalating issues as necessary, and monitoring contract
specifications, budget, and time commitments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or
Engineering-related degree required.
- EIT certification preferred.
- Determination: Meet challenges head on!
- Innovation: Always look for better!
- Well-Being: Seek the success, health and happiness of all!
- Competitive compensation, being paid on a weekly basis.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with the options of using
Kaiser and VSP for vision!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employer paid life insurance paid by Clark Pacific
- Voluntary Ancillary Benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance and Whole life insurance.
- 401k matching 100% of the first 3%, then 50% of the next
- Membership to our local gym*Benefits will be subject to a
Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a hard-working nice
person who is smart and curious, and think that this position is
right for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply and let's
begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's do great things
#projectengineer #civilengineering #sacramento #woodland
#engineering #nowhiring #fulltime
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Woodland , Project Engineer (Precast), Engineering , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!